Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Oliver bought me this for Yule.
It's hilarious, like the other books of Tom Holt's that I have read.
Random occurrences are drawn together neatly to make a side-splittingly funny book.
I really am going to have to draw up a list of his books that I have read, then try to get hold of the little blighters that I haven't read yet.

There are very many reasons why British summers are either non-existent or, alternatively, held on a Thursday. Many of these reasons are either scientific, mad, or both - but all of them are wrong, especially the scientific ones. The real reason why it rains perpetually from January1st to December 31st (incl.) is, of course, irritable Chinese water dragons.


I mean, after reading that, and being nutty, you would just want to read on, or is that just me?


http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/tom-holt/nothing-but-blue-skies.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home