Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

After reading this book and being completely lost in Dexter and Emma's world...I don't think I would want to see the film. There were parts of the book where I literally couldn't put it down. Emma is a strong minded clever woman, while Dexter is not so strong willed, open to suggestion, but has that charm that some people seem to be born with, and because his family is fairly "well-off" he expects the better things in life. For a while everything seems to go Dexter's way, and when it stops going his way he really can't cope with it. BUT, as the title of the book suggests, it is told by snap shots of Dexter and Emma's lives on the 15th of July of each year for 20 years
I might go to see it, but won't be holding out for anything earth shattering, I have seen so many films of books that don't measure up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home