Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I thought this was a novel, but it isn't, it is 4 linked stories, not quite in the same way as the tales in The Passion are linked. To me ....as I finished I could have justified myself going back to the start of the first story and starting all over again. Makes you think which comes first.

The world may be slowly coming to an end, but for Billie and Spike it's just beginning. Sent into space to explore the Blue Planet - a strange but habitable new world where leaves are as big as cities, birds nest in shells and humanity could have a second chance - they start to fall in love. But what will they discover in their newfound land? As they whirl into the future, through new lifetimes, different identities and dazzling stories, will they ever truly find a home?

For more about Jeanette Winterson visit her author website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home