Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I am just about to read this. I ignored it in the past as I thought it was a religious book, however when my son gave it to me for Mother's Day I turned it over to read the bumph, and there on the lower right corner it said "fiction". I truly hope it is, or I know it will go unfinished.

13th April 2009
Yes, I've finished already.
This is definitely one of those books you can't put down, you just have to know what happens next.
I'll not spoil it for anyone. I'll just give you the blurb from the back cover.

On his 83rd birthday, Eddie, a lonely war veteran, dies in a tragic accident trying to save a little girl from a falling cart. With his final breath, he feels two small hands in his - and then nothing. He awakens in the afterlife, where he learns that heaven is not a lush Garden of Eden but a place where your earthly life is explained to you by five people who were in it. These people may have been loved ones or distant strangers. Yet each of them has changed your path forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home