Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I love Anne Rice's books. Well, the Mayfair Witch series, and the Vampire Chronicles. This volume starts to bring together the Vampire Chronicles and Mayfair Witches.
Quinn Blackwood deliberately searches out Lestat at the start of the book, then Quinn relates the history that has brought him to act as he does. The plotline,[ as with all of Anne Rice's books that I have read,] is well crafted and has surprises
This one, even though 530 pages long, took me much less time to read than some others. I do have "Blood Canticle", which is the next and last Vampire Chronicle, but I feel I should read "Taltos" before reading it as I believe "Blood Canticle" ties together the Mayfair Witches and the Vampire Chronicles

For more information about Blackwood Farm, click here.

1 Comment:

  1. Suspense Magazine said...
    If you are an avid reader who is looking for a new avenue to find new and upcoming authors, check out www.suspensemagazine.com. We are working toward promoting authors of suspense, mystery and thriller novels. We will soon have short stories and you can check out exclusive interviews with our Authors of the Month (AOM). October's AOM was Stephen King!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home