Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Please, please, please do not add into the novel a section of the forthcoming novel by the same author.
It took me all afternoon to establish that I haven't yet read "Lasting Damage" by Sophie Hannah...all I had done is read the introductory chapters at the end of the previously published novel of Sophie Hannah's
I nearly put  Lasting Damage aside, convinced that I had already read it.
Take note publishers...a preview of "soon to be published" novels are good, but word for word, you might get readers not reading the next one as they think they already have done

I did continue reading and realised that I had only read a "taster" of "Lasting Damage", but beware!   Not everyone will do, some might reject as having read before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home