Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

If you knew where I lived for the first 13 and a bit years of my life you might think this a very strange book to read. But having read Beyond Belief ....I thought I should read this. The book is non-fiction, and has been written with access to Myra Hindley's private papers.
I can't say much about the book as the subject matter upsets me, even after all these years...to know that they picked there victims around 10 miles away from where I lived, and may have been closer if they turned right in place of left when they left their estate.
After reading this account I am even more horrified at what they did, and am glad that Myra Hindley died behind bars, and that Ian Brady has requested that he does the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home