Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

This yet another book that left me wondering why I hadn't read it sooner.
http://www.panmacmillan.com/titles/displayPage.asp?PageTitle=Individual%20Title&BookID=402251&Category=
Gives the bumph, same as on the back of my copy.
I love the way the murderer was not obvious, and even when I knew who it was, it took some raking back to remember the clues, that Sansom had put throughout the book.
I loved the fact the central character is a "flawed" person who is very aware of his own weaknesses, and not the perfect detective, although he is not technically a detective in Dissolution. The other characters in the book are well defined, and I felt myself feeling sorry for Brother Guy having to find a new home at the end of the book.

2 Comments:

  1. Ching Ya said...
    I haven't read a book for a long time, it's all about willing to spare the time for it! I'm glad I did last week, after such long time! Since you love suspence stories, wondering have you read a book by Robert Burton Robinson, named Bicycle Shop Murder? Not bad actually..
    Sea said...
    I haven't read that one, will look out for it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home