Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


This, dear friends, is the true and, as far as I'm concerned, only title to Mr Pullman's opening book of His Dark Materials.

I really fail to see what all the hubub is about, but then again, I'm not an overly religious individual, so all I see is a terrific fantasy. I won't say much more about this book as it's about to be released as a major motion picture.

What I will say, though, is if you're basing your decisions to not read the book or see the film on what others have said, read it yourself. Form your own conclusions.

1 Comment:

  1. Sea said...
    Am sorry that they copy I have doesn't have Iorek on the cover. But the original didn't have. All three are waiting for you here, when you visit in January.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home